Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 07:57 PM   #113
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This is so frustrating that I don't know whether to scream or just laugh. You have completely misconstrued everything that I said.
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) So this means that you think Michael should not post his true feelings for fear of making Stapp look bad? Michael, you and everyone else here are free to post their opinions. I don't think Michael should have to be so guarded with his words so as not to offend any Stapp fans.
I am NOT saying that! I do not think Michael should have to be guarded with his words. I am simply saying that certain comments have implied certain things. Seeing how easily people jump to conclusions, I just think it would be best to try not to say things that could possibly stir the pot. What is so wrong with that? You said that Michael *and everyone else* has a right to post their own opinions, but that is obviously not true. I have stated my opinion and look what it has lead to. We are only hearing from one side. Stapp is not here to defend himself. Everytime someone posts anything that is anything less than full enthusiasm for Mark's band, they get attacked. It isn't right. People are constantly saying negative things towards Stapp and no one seems to mind ... but when it comes to Mark ... we have to walk on eggshells so as not to offend anyone.

I never said Michael should answer every question that is asked of him. I never said he shouldn't post here. You are putting words in my mouth.
Quote: Then if Lissa feels this way, she is free to use the ignore list. As for the last comment, you obviously feel so strongly that Stapp had little or nothing to do with the breakup that you are resentful of Mark and/or anything that comes from his side of the band.
Again ... I NEVER SAID THAT! Who are you to say that I "feel so strongly that Stapp had little or nothing to do with the breakup?" When did I ever say that??? I couldn't possibly say something so ridiculous unless I knew the man personally. Again ... you are putting words in my mouth. In fact, if you read what I wrote, I said that it could very well be Scott's fault. I have no idea ... no one here does (except for Michael). Stapp could be the biggest a$$hole on earth! The point is that we just don't know and I don't think it's fair to *hint* that it's his fault without giving more detail. I would say the exact same thing if it was about Mark.
Quote: Please don't patronize me or anyone else on this board by saying we obviously won't get it. We're not idiots, we're just a little more open minded than you.
I am not patronizing anyone. I'm saying that people here won't get it (which BTW - wasn't directed at you) because that has become very apparent by the way I say one thing and people turn my words around. It's clear that it's a waste of time.

And don't tell me I'm not open minded. I just don't think there is an even playing field here. Someone posted her opinion and I told her I agreed with her. I guess the next time I have anything to say in Stapp's defense, I should be ready to be attacked since it doesn't seem to be the "in" thing to do around here.