View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 07:01 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
of course they want to retire with... who's the musician that likes to fail and keep moving bands? do you think Billy Corgan is happy that his 3 last bands didn't happen?

When they were with Creed, Mark, Stapp and Flip made comments that they wanted to play in Creed until they were old and bald...

I don't see any finger pointing too, Steve.

And yet, we have that quote from Stapp during the Sony interview: "The day I think we, as band, can't grow any better, that's when I'll quit!" or something to that extent. I'm not twisting any meaning here... So I'll say "Hey, it was prophetical... Stapp had planned to quit Creed a long time ago!" ??? Hell no... he never implied that. And I'm sorry, but even if I push it really hard, I won't understand that he planned the break-up a long time ago.

And I don't get why a few people don't point their fingers at Flip either. He's part of AB too. Or you think he was brainwashed by evil Mark ?

We should be happy nothing worse happened and we get new material from both sides, no need to take one.

DISCLAIMER: Is this disclaimer thing a PBF thing? My opinion, my opinion, my opinion!!! LOL! sorry, but I really think this disclaimer thing is funny. I hope you don't take it as I'm trying to offend you because I'm really not.