View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 06:58 PM   #14
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Going out on a limb here, but IMO, Stapp must be loving this.

LOL...have no idea what stapp is thinking about this...but i will say...that there is an old saying "Give 'em enough rope and they will hang themselves"...so why should he say anything...seems they are doing quite well on their own...

Quote: "This is the band we plan to retire with"

i believe the "finger pointing comments" were made in reguards to the main body of the post, and yes, they were there albeit a bit more subtle...this particular quote is not about finger pointing, as much as it is about deja vu... it is very similar to some of the comments made in many early Creed interviews...about how they would be together 20 years from their conception...etc....there are many parallels...

what remains to be seen is down the road...when they are playing the arena shows again...and i have a feeling that won't be too far off, despite the claim of playing small clubs...too many left over Creed fans to do that...just how things work out...touring continousley and the unexpected parts of life begin to sneak in and responsibilities need to be faced...wonder if they will remember the last time it happend?

Musicians need to pace themselves like marathon runners...too many find out too late that they should be careful for what they wish for...

DISCLAIMER: my opinion..like it or not...at least it's mine...

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 06-28-2004 at 07:00 PM.