View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 11:41 AM   #34
ToneRocc
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp in the News Again

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Amie such a young lady full of talent and truly a sweet heart just go right ahead and post your pics haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa j/k make sure they are clean LOL alrighty

Amie is quite talented indeed although she struggles til this day at age 27 to commence her music career. I've tried myself to help her, getting demos and portfolios out of her but she just seems uninterested and never follows through. Problem is that's the way she is with everything....she's so flaky with me even, and I've been dating her for like 10 years. Anyways, Just the other day she personally told me she will no longer pursue her music career. She's a very busy young lady. She owns her own advertising business and is very successful and content with that. I haven't spoke to her in a couple of weeks now....I hope she is doing fine and I will always love her and wish her well.

I don't have access to those pics on this pc at work, but when I get to my laptop at home I will post them when I have time. Amie and Amanda also both have myspace accounts.