View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 02:20 PM   #3
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Great review, kariyanine. And you are dead-on about everything. I went to the show, too, and was on the rail just to the right of Myles. Ape-shit is a great way to describe the crowd. Fricken INSANE for Alter Bridge. And they were great to Submersed as well! Kariyanine, pick up the Submersed CD because it's really good. I saw them open for Creed on New Year's Eve two years ago, and their stage show has come such a long way. They looked really relaxed and seemed to be having a great time up there. TeriB19 got chosen as Donald's water girl, hehe. She held his bottle for him and he kept coming over between songs to get sips. Later on, Donald signed the bottle for her. He's a sweetie, they all are. They were at the merch table again signing things and letting fans take pictures. A really nice bunch of guys.

You're so right about In Loving Memory live. I said the same thing to the people I was with, that it was just sooooo amazing live, even though the album version is terrific. It made me cry.

I agree on Crossfade as well. Mediocre at best. I was really surprised the crowd didn't rip them. They gave them some polite applause, but that was about it. I could have sworn I heard a couple of boos from the back. All in all, a great night! I'm going Tuesday in Pittsburgh and I can't wait .