View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks Ann For Your Awsome Post Well Here Is My Opion And Just How Feel About , THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO THE ANGELS CRY HOLY TO, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WHO IS HIGHER THAN ANY PRINCE OF EARTH AND KINGS AND QUEENS, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS...Cool There Is No Other GODS.. Your Thread Gives Me Room To Express THE LOVE OF CHRIST We All Know The Good Lord Is Not Respect Of Persons ..AMEN WE CAN , Recall The Greastets Words Of Him And Whats All That In His Kingdom St Matt Ch.18..AT THAT TIME, Came The Discples Unto Jesus Saying WHO IS THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN And Jesus Called A Lit Child unto Him And Set Him In The Midst Of Theme And Said ..I SAY UNTO YOU Except Ye Be Converted And Become As Lit Children The Same Is Greastest In The Kingdom Of Heaven And Whoso Shall Receive One Such Lit Child In My Name Reciveth Me..3.4. And Take Heed Thay Ye Despise Not One Of These Lit Ones For I Say Unto You That In Heaven Their Angels Do Always Behold The Face Of My Father Which Is Heaven For The Son Of Man Came To Save That Which Was Lost How Think Ye If A Man Have A Hundred Sheep And One Of Theme Go Astray Doth He Not Leave The Nintey And Nine And Goeth Into The Mountains And Seeketh That Which Has Gone Astray..And If So Be That He Find It Verliy I Say Unto You He Rejoiceth More Of That Sheep Than The Nintey Nine Which Went Not Astray Even So It Is Not The Will Of Your Father Which Is In Heaven..THAT ONE OF THESE LIT ONES SHALL PERISH. Luke.15.5.7 And When He Hath Found It He Layeth It On His Shoulders Rejoyicing And When He Cometh Home He Calleth Together His Friends And Neighbours Saying Unto Theme, REJOYICE WITH ME FOR I HAVE FOUND MY SHEEP WHICH WAS LOST...I Say Unto You That Like Wise JOY SHALL BE IN HEAVEN Over One Sinner That Repenth More Than Over The Nintey Nine JUST PERSONS WHICH HAVE NO NEED OF REPENTANCE.. And Further More.. John 15.18 27.. If The World Hate You Ye Know That It Hated Me Before It Hated You If Ye Were OF THE WORLD THE WORLD WOULD LOVE ITS OWN But Because Ye Are Not OF THE WORLD Therefore The World Hateth You Remembear The WORD THAT I SAID UNTO YOU THE SERVEANT IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS LORD If They Have Have Persecuted Me They Will Also Do It To You If They Have Kept My Saying They Will Keep Yours Also But All These Things Will They Do Unto You For My Name Sake B/c They Know Not Who Sent Me If I Had Not Come And Spoken Unt Theme They Had Not Had SIN But Now They Have No Cloak For Their Sin He That Hateth Me Hated My Father Also If I Had Done Amoung Theme The Works Of Man Which NONE OTHER MAN DID They Had Not Sin But Now Have They Both Seen And Hated Both Me And My Father But This Cometh To Pass That The Word Might Be Fufilled That Is Written In Their Law They Have Hated Me With Out Cause..But When The Comfoter Is Come Whoam I Will Send Unto Ya From The Father EVEN THE SPIRT OF TRUTH Which Proceedeth From The Father He Shall Testify Of Me And Ye Shall Also Bear Witness B/c Ye Have Been With Me From The Beginning It Very Well May All Look Good And Be So High And Ye May Feel Unworthy Of THE LORD YOUR GOD, But The Truth Shall Set Us Free, AWSOME POST ... Im Glad I Got To Put My Opion In First
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything