View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 11:15 AM   #22
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I think he was basically trying to say, using amusing stories and quotes from his well reputed eastern counterparts, that dispite convincing, scientifically-slanted arguments, God exists...

But I didnt read it all.
well that clears it up for me , sincirr, but i dont really to get in to that deep to know that HE IS GOD, But I Admire this Guy, because it takes all kind of people to witnness about God On diffrent Lanugae Levels, I myself Have Ran into that some probleam, LOL, But has far as my self i know what hes coming from i just dont know understand a words he says, because i got to set here like a dunce and sound out most of his words, HaHaha Rock On Monti
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything