View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 07:12 PM   #45
musicmind226
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to musicmind226 Send a message via Yahoo to musicmind226
velocityidp, I agree with everything you have said thus far. Some people just don't want to think outside the box.

The truth is or could be truth is that the following things could of had a major influence to the seperatation of stapp and mark

-constant hate from the media, some fans and the genral public.

a good example would be just last night, any body here see last nights SNL? They were doing a mock american idol thing and had jason from 98 degees being like him with arms wide open and chest out singing higher. Then they had this voice going like we put up famous pop stars to see how talentless they are.

And mind people here more then not and how many times I have taken shit, that indeed 95% of the hatred of creed IS because of stapp and his cockyness. I mean, when your taking shit from every which way somethings going to give, no matter how much you put into the "hate us or love us" crud.

-The famous chicago incident

There are going to be so many people who will never forgive creed because of that night. and refere to my last point, the fans-hatred.

Think of it this way,

youre in a muti-platnum band, you have a singer that fucks up on stage and as a result some fans friggin SUE you, how would you feel? Think about it. Really, use your brain. You go to court, lawyers and all that non-sence.

-brian re-joing with mark and flip

I'm persoanlly extatic to see them jamming and making music again, nothing could make me more happier.

yea....I have said enough for now...

So, velocityidp how do you think this new band will be perceived?