View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 11:54 PM   #36
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Sure. But we've been told they have gone their separate ways. And if I'm not mistaken I think he also said they weren't talking (which is implicit in "separate ways" anyway). So that part is true.
I don't recall Michael saying that Stapp and Tremonti were not talking? Did I miss something there? Maybe he did, and I just missed out on that post.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) From the critics and a lot of ROCK fans. Perhaps it's not that way in NZ, but there are tons of (dumb) people out here that simply HATE Creed.
There are defenitly Creed haters in New Zealand, plenty of them. So, what's your point? You think that Creed are going to be worried or bothered about people that hate them? Remember the saying, "Love us, or hate us". They don't care, that's the least of their worries. We, as fans, don't pick out EVERY SINGLE damn fault that our boys do, just the major ones. Or the ones that we feel are major. But we don't disrespect or hate them for that, we are just pointing it out to discuss the matter, to talk about it. No one is perfect, not all of Stapp's comments are going to be good, but that's life, and that's a fact. If we don't talk about these things, share how we feel, then how are we supposed to see the full Stapp? Just because we see his faults and discuss them, doesn't mean we don't like him, doesn't mean we have lost respect for him, that's just bullshit. We still love him with all our hearts, always will, weather he does something we don't really approve of or not.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006