Thread: Scientology
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 05:17 AM   #9
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebio) The more money given to the "church", the more cleansed(thetan) a member can become. I've heard of this device looking like the time machine in Napolean Dynamite. This was a huge topic on talk radio when Tom C. was erupting every other day. Poor Katie gets no pain med. and cannot scream during the child birth. I also heard no words can be spoken to the child for the first few days

FREE KATIE HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree! Damn insane. Hopefully after that agony she will come to her senses! Insanity! Inhumane!

Yeh I read that nobody is allowed to say anything when the baby is born cos it will affect them all their lives! For F***s sake! Couldnt that have happened in the womb? Bah!

Quote: (Originally Posted by HC) ...they always bug me and ask me if i want to take a free "stress" test..
Sounds like what they do here where I live...They turn up at the shopping car park at 3am and let people off their bus. Probably just what they are doing...why do they have to be so sneeky and do it all undercover of darkness though???? Odd isnt it!

ROCK HARD!!!