View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004, 09:29 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks everyone. Jen, I'm really looking forward to your visit, hopefully Sheila can make it too. I hear from Don every night, he's still going through preparations like getting paperwork done, shots, tests, etc. We won't know if he's going to get a chance to come home before he ships out for awhile. The girls miss him terribly and I'm losing my mind without him. Luckily, I've got a great support system, not only here in my neighborhood and with family but with the members of this board as well. I had the pleasure of getting out of the house for awhile last night (thanks to Mom for babysitting) and I got to spend the evening with two of my great friends Kerri & Linda. We got to see Octane in Philly (my first time seeing them live!) and I had such a great time. It was so good just to get away and spend time with friends and not have to play referee to Damian and Satan for one night.

Anyway, enough rambling, suffice it to say, I love you guys for all your prayers, friendship and support and depend on you more than you could imagine!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.