View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Star Of Bethlehem

it takes time to put stuff together and try to make a clear point, for the word again tells us man put in order many proverbs and knowlege would increase, the point im trying to make from this research BY SPIRT to me Rick Opend A Another Entire Can Of Worms, In Panited A Picture Of Vison Of The Word Of God In Those Times, praise Jesus Nothing Was Added Nor Taken Away, For A Long Time Ya,alls I,ve Been Trying To Capture And a reflection of the prophet daniel AND What Set Him Apart From The Other Old Testmeant Prophets, There Was A Major Diffrence, And How, The Desendeds Of Daniel Are Strongly Connected with the morning stars, And How these 2 different stars becomes one, in the latter days, when knowlege and wisdom would in increase and also captures but you must pay close mind of how both and new test is both needed and creates what i call The Divsion and also a lot of feel and insight Of These chapters, Daniel>1>2 but i give you to do your own math it may open something you,ve missed or will confirm something may be in conclusion, in some areas, Please Check Out The DVD, http://www.bethlehemstar.net/ peace be with us in jesus name blessings and streneth, ROCK ON....