View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 11:19 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Unaware perfection

How many times we fall how many times we wander how many times we are on fire and how manytimes are we cold how many times are we lost inside ourselfs when silence is Golden im unable to hold it all inside unaware perfection thats you your best design it comes out time and time again unaware perfection thats you if we whisper inside the silents looking for something other than echos i will just scream unaware perfection thats you there is no wrong to perfect how can you tamper with such perfection unaware perfection thats you unaware perfection that uplifts my battle and purges me stronger without nothing it could only be unaware perfection baby thats you leaving not one thing or overlooking any reasons of facts left me not in confusing not in backwardness but reflicting your unaware perfection if faith is gone your perfected somewhere else unaware perfection only the truth subsides in you unware perfection unaware perfection baby thats you unware perfection i will shout in the stand stills and look upon you so tall so strong yet so unsure unaware perfection unware perfection you are the perfected one by Any Justfied Reason unaware perfection Sometimes The Angels wont sing sometimes sometimes everything fades sometimes Only God Alone knows The Walk And The Road That Is With Thee when everything is behind me and everything seems so far from thee know that the voice of truth is always with thee unaware perfection everything is before thee im at the right im at the left im behind you and and i walk with thee i will not hide from thee when everything will i look upon your precious face unaware perfection
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything