View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 11:48 PM   #75
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri, I'm sure your not and of course that is logical.

I'm not trying to be a bitch either. You and other here seem like very nice people in a lot of ways.
but to be honest I don't believe what is being suggested here. It's not against anybody as a person, but just this one issue. It think it's a bunch of BS and thats just my opinion.
And I really feel that if anyone here was in the position to grant favors to anyone then they wouldn't be here in the first place.
I don't have any hatered toward anyone, but I am disapointed in the whole fan base in general now for this and other reasons.
I would love to talk to anybody who is just a regular fan from here privately, but I need to find a place to relate to other fans, where there are only self-proclaimed fans. And if that doesn't exsist then I just need to stay away from these kinds of things in general.
Sorry to go on, I'm just very disapointed in people right now. I hope you all, have wonderful experiences being fans of creed. Thanks for talking with me Teri.
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.