View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 02:15 AM   #30
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise God For Being God Amen!!!!

Woe Unto You that desire the day of the Lord, NAGPO really my comment to your poem RELGIOUS MEN!!! WOE UNTO YOU THAT DESIRE THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!! TO WHAT END IS IT FOR YOU The Day Of The Lord Is Darkness And Not Light AS A MAN DID FLEE FROM A LION And a bear met him or went into the house and leaned his hand on the wall and a serpent bit him shall not the day of the lord be darkness and not light even very dark and no brightness in it I HATE I DESPISE YOUR FEAST DAYS AND I WILL NOT SMELL IN YOUR SOLEMN ASSEMBLIES Though ye offer me burnt oferings and your meat offerings I WILL NOT EXCEPT THEME NEITHER WILL I REGARD YOUR PEACE OFFERINGS OF YOUR FAT BEASTS TAKE THOU AWAY FROM ME THE NOISE OF THY SONGS FOR I WILL NOT HEAR THE MELODY OF THY VIOLS BUT LET JUDGMENT RUN DOWN AS WATERS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AS A MIGHTY STREAM HAVE YE OFFERED ME SACRAFICES AND OFFERINGS IN THE WILDERNESS FORT YEARS, OH HOUSES OF ISRAEL YOUR IMAGES THE STAR OF YOUR GOD WHICH YE HAVE MADE FOR YOUR SELVES THEREFORE WILL I CAUSE YOU TO GO IN TO CAPTAVITY BEYOND DAMASCUS SAITH THE LORD WHOS NAME IS IN THE GOD OF HOST Amos 5.18 27
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done