View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #17
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
power of rejection

Luke Ch 4 the spirt of the lord is upon because he hath anoitned me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted to preach deliverance and recovering sight to the blind this is the day fufilled in your ears.. verliy i say unto you no prophet is accepted in his own country, So These Words From The Gospel Always Gives Hope That Its Ok To Be Different in who you are or what your doing who ever or what your doing AMEN as it still speaks to a new genaration AMEN, and there is power in rejection a power that saved the world and much much more, THE LORD Is My Light My Salvation Whom Shall I Fear The Lord Is The Stength Of My Life Of Whom Shall I Be Afraid When The Wicked Even Mine Enemies And My Foes Came Upon Me To Eat Up My Flesh They Stumbled And Fell Though An Host Should Encamp Against Me My Heart Shall Not Fear Though War Should Rise Against Me In This War Will I Be Confident One Thing I Have Desired Of The Lord that will i seek after that i may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty of the lord and to inquire the temple for in time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me he shall set up on a rock and now shall my head be lifted above mine enemies round about me therefore will i offer in his tabernaccle sacrifices, of joy i will sing yea i will sing praises unto the lord , PRAISE THE LORD THERE IS POWER IN A NEW SONG AND HIS PRAISE When My Father And My Mother Forsake Me Then The Lord Will Take Me Up Teach Me Thy Way O Lord And Lead Me In A Plain Path Because Of Mine Enemies Deliver Me Not Over Unto Theme, For False Witness Are Risen Up Against Me And Such Breathe Out Cruetly I Had Fainted unless i had believed to see the goodness of The Lord In The Land Of The Living WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE And He Shall strengthen thine heart,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done