View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 12:08 AM   #16
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Battle Of The Soul

to each and everyone there is temptation there is stand stills the wating in silence and the wearness of all our struggles pains warfares and within that voyage it sometimes can make you feel empty and hopeless and sometimes we are made as drunkards casting to and fro the oceans of our spirts and souls but there is nothing like that RELATIONSHIP With GOD, it gets hard sometimes and through these voyages i will say it simple, you dont tell HIM what to do with The Clay like every creator or artist GOD is the most of pure perfection and what he does it does it perfect, pslam 107 23.32 THEY that go down to the sea in ships that do business in great waters these see the work of the Lord and his wonders of the deep for he COMMANDETH AND RAISETH THE STORMY WIND lifts up the waves therof they mount up to the heavens they go down again to the depths of their soul is melted becaus of there trouble they reel to and fro and stager like the drunken man and are at their wits end then they cry unto the lord in their trouble and he bringeth out of their distress he makes the storm calm so that the waves therof our still then they are glad because they be quiet so he bringeth theme unto their desired haven
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done