Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #2685
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~A Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS AND PRAISE The Precious Almighty FOR Given Us The Perculiar Blessings And Strengeth To Get Us Through All Things GLORY Even Impossbile Things WHAT I Love The Most Is The Itty Bitty Things THATS BETWEEN YOU IN GOD And How One Has Just sparkled In My Memory OVER THIS ENTIRE MONTH GLORY TO GOD Itty Bitty Bitty PRAISE JESUS Psalm 119>89>96 JESUS GIVE US STRENGETH If So Needed My God That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding JUST To Wonderfull To Let Go Of Ya Inch ya For Those In Judeah AND Even To Those That Be Over There Over Here WHEN THOU PREVAIL THOU OUR GREAT AND THOU OUR WONDERFULL The Reason Why All Nations Praise Him GLORY TO GOD For Ever O Lord THY Word Is Settled In Heaven GLORY Gods Unchangable Law I Have Seen An End Of All Perfection AND GLORY TO GOD Some Of Us Are Still Wating On That But Glory To God It Still Can Happen But The Word Says I Have Seen An End To That Place BY THY COMMANDMEANT IS EXCEEDING BROAD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THAT JUST ABOVE ALL OTHERS Yet HE Walked Here OH Just A Little Lower Than THE Angels IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN