Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #2684
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Never Thirst Again

JESUS Said Unto The Women At The Well Drink Of THE WATER That I Give Unto Thee And Ye SHALL Never Thirst Again All Things New Again PRAISE JESUS MATT>29>31 Lets Shed Some Light On The Subject Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days Shall The Sun Darkkend And The Moon Shall NOT Give Her Light And The Stars Shall Fall From Heaven And Shall Be Shaken GLORY Old Glory How Many Of Us Ever Wander WHY When The World Is Spining Around Constaly WE Never Feel It I can Recall The Days When Me And Cousin Of Mine Learned This AND We Were Going Just Stand There And See If We Could Spin Around 2 hours later !!! We Grasp The Fact We Was Not Going Spin THE Truth Is THAT We Feel This SPINING In Our Lifes GLORY TO GOD Its Called Warfare And The Word Tells Us And Then Shall Of Man Shall Appear The Sign Of The Son Of Man Shall In Heaven And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn And They Shall See The Son Of Man Coming In The Clouds WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY WHEN We Cant Always Come To HIM HE COMETH TO US And We Can Feel HIS Spirt In Coming In The Clouds And He Shall Send His Angels With A Great Sound Of Trumphet And They Shall gather together his Elect From The Four Winds From One End Of Heaven To The Other And Give,em Power To Withstand And Overcome All Things Including Conflicts And Warfare AND IS THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR FAITH Ya Know Ya,alls We The Rough Get Going ONLY ONE TRUTH ONE WAY ONE LIFE WILL PREVAIL And Thats JESUS CHRIST MATT>8>27 And The Rains Cometh And The Floods Come And The Wind Blows And Glory To God And It Beats Upon Us All But The Wise Builder Which Is JESUS CHRIST Have Placed Up On Rock Where We Shall Not Be Moved BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And JOY From All Our Wars Ya,alls And Peace IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS