Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #2681
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Third Day

HE AROSE PRAISE JESUS And With Us Strong Today in a world that knows us not GLORY TO GOD that certian power that is with us to give love to all as we try HAS HARD As It May Be The Lord Will Give Us Strengeth In Our Seasons When We Need It The Most We Forgive Theme For They Know What We They do in our conflicts The Weapon Of War The Word Of God Some Calls It BUT THROUGH HIM In Our Due Seasons WE Have Peace Where There Is No Peace PRAISE JESUS For We Fight Not With Weapons Of This World BUT Spitrual Weapons And The Entire Armour Of God Is Our Refuge, LAM>2 >19 Oh That Entire Armour thank ya jesus I called For My Lovers They Deceived Me My Priests And Mine Elders gave up the ghost in the city while they sought meat to relive their souls Surley We,ve All Been THERE Where Is Thy Help In All Those Boundries GLORY TO GOD Surley The Sweet Rose Of Sharon OLD Oh GLORY Did PREAVAIL For Us DAN>2>21 Dainel Gives Thanks To God And He Changes The Times The Seasons And Removes Kings And sets Theme Up GLORY TO GOD He Gives Wisdom To The Wise And Knowlege To Theme That Know Understanding And The Greater Understander The Understanding IS JESUS GLORY TO GOD Through Him We Have Grace And Wisdom To Let Us Reach That Great Understanding And Wisdom GLORY And Surley We Will End Up With Him GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS