Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #2675
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Purtiy

PRAISE JESUS The Word Of God Was Taught By Sorrow And Afflctions For All Our Needs GLORY TO GOD we Just Cant Fix Today PRAISE JESUS So The WORD CAME Whashed Us Clean And Turned Our Despairs In To Joy THROUGH JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS 1 CHR>4>7>10 AND The Sons Of Helah Were Zereth And Jezoar And Ethnan. Zobebah And The Families Of Aharhel The Son Of Harum And Jabez Was More Honourable Than His Brother And His Mother Called Him Jabez Saying Because I Bare Him With Sorrow GLORY TO GOD And Jabez Called On God OF Israel Saying SHELTER ME Oh That Thou Would Bless Me Indeed And Enlarge My Coast PRAISE JESUS And That Thine Hand Might Be With Me And That Thou Wouldest Keep Me From Evil That It May NOT Grieve Me AND GOD Granted Him That Which He Requested Through Our Lifes We Daily Face The Evil Thats Out To Destroy Us And Even Though Some Of Us Have Had Endless Conflicts And Tired From Its Twisted Ways That Leads Us All To A Better Hope IN JESUS CHRIST As Many As Turned Away From Hope Because Of Falsehood Today JESUS SAID He Is There And By No Means Ending His TRUTH GLORY TO GOD Matt>9>11>13 AND WHEN THE Pharisees Saw It They Said Unto His Disciples Why Eateth Your Masters With Publicans And Sinners BUT When JESUS Heared That He Sais Unto Theme THEY That Be Whole Need Not A Physician But They That Are Sick But Go Ye And Learn What That Means I Will Have Mercy And Not Sacrafice For I,am Not Come To call The Righteous but Sinners To Repentance GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS And Peace Be With Us All IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS