View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 11:46 AM   #11
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) I know i'm probably speaking to a more conservative christian audience, and in my life experiences I've noticed that they don't handle a difference in opinion well. Bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had (keep in mind, my opinion). Him being a fucking Christian doesn't make him a good person.

Just because you're christian does not automatically make you a good person. Im christian, im conservative, and i know im not a good person. hell, im evil and proud of it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) Why the fuck did he go to Iraq? Terrorists are more located in Saudi Arabia, but of course you'd never hear that or much form of truth from his Administration.

Saddam was a threat, period. Saddam needed to go. Period. There are a lot of dangerous countries in that area, Iran, Syria and Lybia. Countries that pose a threat to that area and the free world. Countries that were scared shitless of looking at Saddam the wrong way. For the last time, Saddam needed to go, end of that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) I think Bush went to Iraq to take out Saddam because of personal/family relationships, dating back to when his father was in office.

Sigh. Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) And does anyone understand how many lives were lost because of him? Innocent Iraqi lives. These people have lived under a dictated government for so long, and sometimes I wonder if that is better than having Bush send an army over to destroy the city of Baghdad and kill innocents there.

President Clinton ordered the military to strike strategic targets near the end of his presidency. They hit a Chinese Embassy, a civilian bus, and a convent full of orphans. More civilians died there than during the entire war. These people attacking our boys out there are not Saddams men. Please tell me that you were atleast smart enough to realize that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) Also, am I the only one who has heard this fucking imbred talk? I remember him referring to the "Mexican" language. (No such thing, its called Spanish).

I am not even going to justify that faggot-ass remark with an answer.

I am done. YOU'RE done. This thread is done.