Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #7257
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

reading stephen kings book - IT, i am recalling many forgotten memories of my own childhood.................and i feell i might not have recalled these memories ever in my life if i wasnt readin this book, i just recalled how i used to watch my dady leave for work...................i used to make him tea, it was terrible but he drank it only because i used to make it.............i guess i was some 10 years old then....i used to watch my dady drive out the porch....sometimes i could predict that today hes gona hit again the door during reversing hte car outa garrage...hehe........and i used to stay there and i remebered how it was the gap between the two trees far off the road that used to give the last sight of daddy's car......i actually cant remember when i stoped all this........cant recall when was the last year i made my dady a cup of tea..........may be it was when i started playing cricket and joined the cricket team...i duno.............know looking at my dadyy today....i felt like makin him a cup of tea.....hehe........but know its very hard........though i am sure i would make it not less horrible as i used too...but its difficult when ur grown up...........damn...........!