View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 09:11 PM   #1
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Resturaunt HORROR stories!!!!

As I sit here after having one of the worst dinners out in years I wondered what stories you all had of bad experiences out! I went out with friends to "Joe's Crab shack" a well known seafood chain and ordered of course "Dugeness crab legs" at $24.99 a dinner. The salad was awful and then came the bomb........ As I was eating my crab legs I smelled this STRONG odor of pnuemonia, like it almost made my eyes water Here it was in my crabs..... so I called the waitress over and then had the manager come over. He was some schmuck that had no freaking clue. I said "please tell me what is in this" he had no answer but quickly took my plate and offered me anything on the menu! I was sick to my stomach with the thought of what I had ingested!! So I did not eat, needless to say and they took it off my bill esp at the price of the dinner. So here I am now sipping on tea just waiting for the bomb to drop and get sick! There is nothing worse than paying money like that for food and having it suck! I was a waitress for many years and let me tell you there are some stories I can tell! Sometimes when I think of what I would see "behind the scenes" it makes me not want to eat out EVER!!!!

Like one year I was waitressing at Chi- Chi's and I heard this horrific scream come from a table. Here the bartender broke a margarita glass over the salsa bin and some little girl was eating the salsa and got glass in her mouth. She was bleeding out of her mouth from the glass. It was one of the worst things I have ever seen out!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"