Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 10:00 PM   #852
marlsy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks Jen, I try to be a good mommy!!! She really only has one friend!! She has others I think that you know, she says hi to and stuff but only one major friend. She is soooooooooo quiet, she always has been, in the past i've had teachers ask me if she talks LOL The only reason I brought up the med issue is because of my family history and even my childhood and depression, if I could of had something to help me I would of pounced on it. I know those drugs are way over perscribed. I just want to be certain she dosn't need them, I really really don't want her to but if it could help her I would let her have them. I try sooo hard to keep the communication open, sometimes she opens up, lately she hasn't really. I'm sorry about what you mom used to say to you, that had to be rough!!! My mom was single and worked her butt off to make ends meet so she really wasn't around much to watch over me unfoutunatly. I think to make up for her guilt she was wayyyyy to easy on me. I was the only one of my friends with no curfew. I just so badly don't want her to go through such a hard teen years like I did. I always thought it would get easier when they got older, HA HA what a fool I was!!!! I wish she was my lil baby again!!!!