Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 09:51 PM   #850
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh Marlsy, teen years are so tough I started to get my "mouth" at age 13, my mother says I have never been the same Does she have many friends, is she eating ok, does she sleep a lot? There are times to go on meds and then there are times it is not nessesary. We live in a society where everyone thinks popping a pill will help it all. The most important thing is to keep the line of communication between the two of you open. I never could talk to my mom about certain things growing up, she was so strict and religious her answer was always "your going to hell if you continue this" It was hard as a teen to hear that, then I rebelled BIGTIME! So listen to her, keep on showing her you care, maybe take her out to a movie or something fun just the two of you. Are there any boys involved yet? Please know we are all thinking of you and know you will do what is best, you are such a good mommy!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"