View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #12
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) It failed in Afghanistan? How did it fail in Afghanistan? The Taliban was dismantled... and Al Qaeda was evacuated from that former terrorist safe haven. Recently, Osama bin Ladan stated that he was frustrated with the insurgents in Afghanistan because he felt that they had given up. In Iraq... the "Butcher of Baghdad" no longer has anyone to mass murder and Iraqis are now able to have a say in the way their country is governed. "Political game?" You want to get into politics? I don't think so... seeing as your from a military dictatorship who refuses to be hospitable to India.

Pakistan is an ally in the War on Terror... but for you to blame the U.S. for Islamic extremism is absurd. The U.S. isn't responsible for people who execute innocent humanitarian aide workers while chanting "Allah Akbar." Islamic extremists have declared war on all non-Muslims... that is why we are in the mess in the first place.

hey Chase.... u sound bitter....may be u have every right to be so.....may b because u think people over the globe dont understand the noble cause ur army is servin in dayer country....may be.........i have my own perspective.... but kindly try to understand my point of view too........i said war failled in Afgahnistan.....why??......for me.....war failled on the very first day when one innocent man was killed by American bomb..........u might say its the price a country has to pay....u might also say that many would have been killed if u werent doin what u actually did??............if dat was the justification for the killing....then it was all wrong........secoundly..... when the war was begining.....u might have seen Taliban forces geetin all geared up, bazookaz adn AK47 all around.....those poor chaps were thinkin dey would actually have a duel.....what happpend???...bombs fell......and Chase buddy....when a bomb explodes....its doesnt care what comes in its way......THousands and thousands of people died because of US bombs.....REd cross workers...women and kids.......villages wiped out....i saw in my country the insurgens of fleein people from aFghanistan...... i hope u havent forgotten dat terrible massacre of 300 prisoners in one day when i believe some of them took over certain amunition and tried to escape....and end result was a massacre of 300 mens.....on new years eve when ur time square was celebrating life....a village was bombed adn 100 civillians died( i particullary remeber dat cause of the new years eve) ...a war is a dirty dirty bussines man....u cant blame the solders too...its just one dirty pit and u say ur hands are clean......think again

WHat little ground fight was done was latter on done with the help of notheren Alliance in afghanistan....the Shia groupp dat was against Taliban........here ill say...and u may disagreee....dat US army wasnt trained to fight in mountains and dey needed trained peopel......so ur aRmy hired those killers and no lessmurdures then taliban....to help them.......

Talibans were extremist.....why nothres aliiiance guys hated Taliban....cause Talibans have killed a lot of dayer guys Just because they were shia muslims and not hte main streem muslims......THats sad......why i think Talibans were justified in some places was that......when US left afghanistan in the 80z........with no government ...(when it was most needed).....and loads of ammunition all around....if Taliban force hadnt taken control and formed a governement of sorts........the civil war wuldnt happend......OFCOURCE dayer are other factors too...i am not just blamin US but hey.......i hate war......and i hate zombie kinda soldiers.......

I dont understand why tAliban were targetted in the first place...... they had Osama...........may be......is OSama really responsible for the horrible 9/11 tragedy.... i cant seem to believe that couple of guys trained in AFghanistan can manuver boings in to buidldings....but lets just not take up dat argument ....let just say Osama is responsible......den what.......i believe a noble thing wud have been if US forces first located OSama and Then landed in the ground and wiped out taliban and taken OSama......but what happened .......in the end Ur forces were searchin for any thing to bomb.....AFghanistan is same as before..........nothing has changed............Know people have a governemt and dats good........previously dayer was no way a government could have been formed....so dont blame Talibans for all the misery of Afghanistan........

ur sayin i blamed US for Islamic extremism............read my post again man...u say Pepple chantin Allah is GReat execute aid workers...that is less then a Percent or even more less screwed up souls...... but have u ever studdies Islam???........... do u know dat a muslim has more rights of his felloow human beings ( not muslims alone) then for the GOd ALmighty ..... do u know dat in islam....murder of a human being ( no muslim) is equal to the murder of whole humanity.........

i dunno if i even want to be in shoes of the US soldiers who are also confused as the masses....who just want to get back home alive.......and when he finds himself under attack....may be if i am in his place....i might have just closed my eyes and let go of the burst.........damn..... we do get news of innocent people gettin shot dead by ARmy guys.....dont we...........

ALL i am saying is dat WAr is not a solution....its just the last pathetic thing to do...... see how a child dat cant get what he wants which isnt his.......try to snatch it ...and crys at the same time......dats ugly...........and so is WAR.....

man...i wish we could have sittin together.........i know u dont want any innocent US citizen to be felllin even unsafe for a minute......u have ur right to freeedom and to live fully........i want the same for evey one all over the globe........being a muslim........ i have lots of greifs.......do u want me to count dem to u...............where shud i start..... i have to count deaths of my brother mulims in palistine evey day....in Kashmir.....in iraq....in AFghanistan.......and in my own cities and streets........and i dont know what is wrong....who is responsible........who to plead too.........damn......but i will never accept that US led oCCupations is ever gonna get goood outta the pit of shit......................and u innocent people of US might think and may be ur ARmy guys too dat dey are doing all this for World peace...ur mother givin dayer sons to help the world..... but in behind all......u wiill agree dat poly-tics is the driving force....

i hope ull appreciate my position too....and try to be neutral.....ur secound reply is a bit confusing ...i lll reply to dat latter