View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #10
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Americans kill dozens of prisoners"

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) but its very hard for me to except that war is actually a sloution to something........................ i mean....it failed in Afgahnistan............... and it has misreabllly gone bad in iraq.............. i dont see peaace any where...........and all i remember is poor peolple inculuding solideris too dat have died.............. i mean whats the sin of the soldiers dat have nothing to do and are sent to do a mission.............its just a political game.............. and soldiers are dispensible items...........and the local people dont mean a shit............... cause no body gonna question you..........atleast that is what i feel.................. dayer is no use for war.................WAR IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE A COUNTRY CAN EVER MAKE!!!!!!!

It failed in Afghanistan? How did it fail in Afghanistan? The Taliban was dismantled... and Al Qaeda was evacuated from that former terrorist safe haven. Recently, Osama bin Ladan stated that he was frustrated with the insurgents in Afghanistan because he felt that they had given up. In Iraq... the "Butcher of Baghdad" no longer has anyone to mass murder and Iraqis are now able to have a say in the way their country is governed. "Political game?" You want to get into politics? I don't think so... seeing as your from a military dictatorship who refuses to be hospitable to India.

Pakistan is an ally in the War on Terror... but for you to blame the U.S. for Islamic extremism is absurd. The U.S. isn't responsible for people who execute innocent humanitarian aide workers while chanting "Allah Akbar." Islamic extremists have declared war on all non-Muslims... that is why we are in the mess in the first place.

Last edited by Chase : 02-25-2006 at 04:20 PM.