View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 11:54 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ER Prayer Request

thanks guys PRAISE JESUS we live in a world today thats not kwite like yesterday A WAX COLD world is where we live the ozone layer cant really hold a candle to turning the world into a plantet of ice its done already AND You cant ignore the needs or look away of that one out of the 99 in this world today they will hear counsel rehab voices pushing down further in a horrbile pit JESUS WILL STAND WHEN NOTHING ELSE WILL GLORY, i dont care how many demons i dont care how many addictions WHEN WE SPEAK JESUS GLORY WE SPEAK OF THE NEW LETTER HE SPOKE TO THE LOST HE SPOKE OF REFUGE WHERE THERE COULD NEVER BE REFUGE and thats been spoken for a long time BUT THIS IS THE DAY THE CAPTIVES SHALL BE SET FREE, GLORY thanks kats for coutinuing in prayers it may seem foolish at the time in the midst of our burdens and torments when at that time we cant reach up and pray AND ITS HARD as we are all Fighting But its those like this person Is what we fight for today and i,ll be hontest there is no telling where this person would be right now IF HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE POWER PRAYER