Thread: Another one?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Another one?

Does she look healthy to you? is she having an eating disorder? why all the celebrity women are so skinny and look so unhealthy? is this becoming a fashion that is affecting to normal people and not just famous one?
That's the new Hilary Duff Hilary Duff Ultra skinny
I dont think this is a healthy way to look inside and outside. She claims that she is losing so much weight cause shes having small meals during the day and cutting down cravings like french fries. We are getting to the point where we are not allowing to ourselves even dont have a portion of fries. Why we cant enjoy those little things without feel guilty. Reading and seing those women makes me feel bad with myself, makes me feel like i am a sinner for having a lovely portion of fries with ketchup. Where we are gonna get?...if life sucks enough, image all you guys life without these little things that makes it a bit better.
Looks like IMAGE is everything, that you are just fine if you are skinny size 6 and if you wear the rite clothes and make up. I love dress like i want and noone will tell me what i need to wear but its sad that all those girls and adult women too are so pressed to look perfect that makes me vomit.
Well guys dicuss if you want

Last edited by Trimontana : 09-12-2005 at 10:41 AM.