Thread: Favorite Bands
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 10:11 AM   #28
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Pleistocene+11-30-2003 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pleistocene @ 11-30-2003 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> dont you people realize that creed is nothing but more mtv-ized ripoff of pearl jam?

i mean fine if you like that mess, but how the hell are you going to like creed and not pearl jam? [/b][/quote]
That's a load of bullshit... listen very closely, not as background music, and you'll find differences. I will give you that Eddie and Scott sound very similar, but only in the middle range of their voices... they sound different at the extremities... Eddie's also got a bit a more laid-back feel to his voice... almost slurred even... and the writing sure is different... and in terms of overall sonic quality, Creed produces a fuller sound, in my opinion... the guitars/bass/drums are slightly more agressive... PJ's songs also tend to be slightly faster, in terms of tempo, than Creed's.