View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 10:09 PM   #39
WeatheredWoman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) in this case yes, the writer possibly borrowed from the bio..or maybe from the same articles that the bio incorporated that were written earlier about Alter Bridge...all that information in the bio has been printed up in other articles written before the bio was posted at the official site.

Well now it's obviously clear that you haven't read the article that I'm talking about. Are we talking about the same article? LOL!...

The writer states: The Mayfield Four opened for Creed on its 1998 tour, and Kennedy made an impression on his future bandmates at that time, according to Alter Bridge's label biography.

"We called him and asked him to lay down vocals on a couple of tracks we were working on," Tremonti said. "None of us could recall hearing someone with his voice or passion--as soon as we heard what he did we knew he was the guy."

But if you are still so sure of the "other " articles... I'm very anxious what articles that may be?? Prior to the 4th of June. The only "article" I can think of is the MTV-interview about the break-up maybe???

If anyone knows more about it, I like to know! Clear me up, please!

Souls...
they float like the memories I've opened,
Go...
and kiss all the butterflies I've broken,
Sow...
their wings to the coat of my misfortune,
Grow...
to reach the plains only I have spoken...

The Path ~by~ ManMade God