Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 02:50 PM   #81
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What The Heck, PRAISE JESUS

Pslams 138.1.12, I Will Praise Thee Wit My Whole Heart Before The GODS Will I Sing Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward THy Holy Temple, And Praise Thy Name Fot THY LOVINGKINDNESS AND FOR THY TRUTH, Praise Jesus, For Thou Hast Magnified Thy Word Above All Thy Name In The Day When I Cried You Heared Me And Strenthened With Stregnth In My Soul PRAISE Jesus, All The Kings Of The Earth Shall Praise Thee O Lord When They Hear The Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord For Great Is His Glory, PRAISE JESUS, THOUGH THE LORD BE HIGH, Oh Yes HE HAS RESPECT UNTO THE LOWLY PRAISE JESUS, But The Proud He Knoweth A Far Off THROUGH I WALK IN THE MIDST OF TROUBLE Today And Everyday Oh Lord, Praise Jesus For YOU WILL REVIVE ThaTs WE REVIVE, Me You Shall Stretch Forth Your Hand, Aganist My Enmies And Thy Right Hand Shall Save Me, THE LORD WILL BE PERFECT, Which Always Reminds Me, Still To This Day Oh Lord, WHEN WE CAN NOT COME TO YOU YOU COME TO US, And When We Dont Hear You YOU HEAR US, Which Concerns All Mercys Sake, ENDURES FOREVER, Not Thine Works Of Thine Own Hands, For There Is Not A Word In My Tounge That Ya Dont Know Oh Lord, You Know It All Together You Had Beset Me Behind And Before PRAISE JESUS, Im Finshed Now, GOD BLESS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything