Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #2943
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"See it...First"

This is what I chose for inspiration this morning...Jack Canfield, The Success Principles..

"Set aside time everyday to visualize everyone of your goals as already complete. This is one of the most vital things you can do to make your dreams come true. Some psychologists are now claiming that 1 hour visualizing is equal to 7 hours of physical effort." Think about That!

With reshaping the body for example (I just chose that, could apply to anything). I have to get my mind in agreement before the physical changes can manifest. Visualization prepares the mind, it puts everything in agreement for the process to occur. If I can't see it first in my minds eye, its not going to happen physically.

I visualize while I am working out, When I am at the peak of my cardio workout. The energy is out the roof, the music loud, drums are really good, there is some drumming at the end of "Shoot to Thrill", that puts me there everytime. Know in specific detail what your goal is, then go there in the mind, feel it...see it, know its you.

I'll add the link give me a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-pR0MOJKZM

It begins... at 3:21 !

That is just one example...everyone visualizes differently. Either way...The physical results manifest much faster.

Have a nice Saturday! It's Rest Day for me! YAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-11-2012 at 09:55 AM.