Thread: The Complete?!?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 03:38 PM   #3
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, guys, this is certainly an odd(and possibly interesting) thing. I didn't notice this album until you posted it. I decided to do a little research and possibly dig up some more information. So far, I haven't found a track listing(still searching to find that) but have dug up some information. The album is supposedly being released on a Record label titled "Lakeshore Jazz". I cannot seem to find a web site for this label, but did find out that they have released some other CDs, mainly jazz CDs. On Bestbuy's web site, this "Creed - The Complete" CD is listed under Pop. Of course, Best Buy messes up genres, so they might be wrong. At this point, my best guess is that this CD is a tribute CD to Creed and is possibly a jazz version of their music. That's my guess, take it with a grain of salt as I cannot confirm that. I checked out VH1's message boards, to see if anyone there knew anything about this CD. Some are speculating there about it as well. One person even said that maybe it is a reminder of Stapp's solo CD, that maybe Stapp's solo CD will be called "The Complete". I don't know, but, as I said, it's certainly interesting stuff. Either this is a HUGE goof up, or this is a legit thing. I'm going to keep searching and I'll let you guys know what I find(if anything).

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!