View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 11:16 PM   #80
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) I did read all your assinine little posts, doofus. I didn't think you made the decision as to what opinions were allowed here. I think you hit on why I don't like Kennedy.......I like for a dude's voice to sound like a dude.

Believe me...I didn't miss anything....and its no loss.

I'll type anything I want....if I'm voicing my opinion. I'll just laugh at yours and be on my way.

Good advice: get a freaking brain!

None of my posts were asinine, "doofus" and I use that out of spite. Anywho, support your statement with evidence and support. About Myles: he has great range. He can go high and low. That isn't sounding like a woman. Listening to Scott singing "My Sacrifice" live, now that is sounding like a damn woman. He sounds like a little girl. No range. All he can do is sing really, really low (does this really require talent? NO!). It's funny when Creed played "Torn" he had the audience sing the part where it would require him to sing all by himself because he sounds ridiculous singing low with no thrashing guitar playing. Watch the "Torn" video.