Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #2412
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Cornerstone,

1 Peter, Ch 4, verse 1>7 FORASMUCH THEN As Christ HATH Suffered For Us In The Flesh Arm Yourselves Likewise WITH THE SAME MIND For He Hath Sufered In The Flesh Hath Ceased From Sin, That He No Longer Should Live The Rest Of His Time IN THE FLESH To The Lust Of Men BUT TO THE WILL OF GOD, For The Time Past Our Life May Suffice Us To Have Wrought THE WILL OF THE GENTILES When Walked In Their Ways Of Lascivouness Wherein They Think It Not Strange Ye Run Not With Theme NOW IF THATS NOT THE COMFORTING PRAISE JESUS you aint missing a thing GLORY TO GOD, And At The Same Time They Speaking Evil Things Of You AND GLORY TO GOD, They Get By With It And Its Ok Jesus Said Who Ever Shall Call Upon Me In These Days Shall Be Saved SO I SAY A Big God Bless Theme Who Shall Give Acount To Him THAT IS READY TO JUDGE THE QUICK And The Dead For This Cause The Gospel Was Was Preached To Theme That Are Dead That They Might Be Judged Acording To Men In The Flesh But Live Acording To God In Spirt But The End Of All Things Is At Hand BE YE THERFORE SOBER, And What Unto Prayer Proverbs 9 34, Tells Us Blessed Is The Man That Hears Me Watching Daily At My Gates At The Post Of My Doors We Need Each Other In Prayer In Untiy And Stand With One Another In Prayer GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH And Love Kats