Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #2406
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Need To Please People All Of The Time

GLORY TO GOD, As It Was Written ITS Better We Please God Rather Than Man And WE Should Obey God Rather Than Man, Bub I Just Love Taking Davids Post GLORY TO GOD, this sitution for us all Rises Daily GLORY TO GOD In All Areas From Family To Wolves And The Enmey And Our Foes something or some one plays upon the goodness And Wants Us BEFORE WE HAVE AT THAT TIME WITH GOD, Something Always OUTTA TO GET YA, THERE, Will Be Time Of Seprations And BUT GOD granted Us With Wisdom To Use In Those times ,GOD DOES WAIT FOR US WITH OPEN ARMS HE UNDERSTANDS as much as we wait upon him HE Is Ready To Supply Our Needs BEFORE WE KNOW We Have One, GLORY TO GOD, And GLORY PREVAILED FOR US IN ALL THINGS, In These Days BECAUSE HE WENT TO IN JUST THAT WAY Not With 10 percent Of Our Burdens Not With 20 noir ercent BUT 100 Percent Of Our Burdens Did He Take With As He Carried The Cross Then Gave Us Life Through Death THESE OUR THE DAYS TO FEAR NOT FOR HE IS WITH THEE IN PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT AND LEGION OF DEMON AND VIPERS From Past Present Future MUST SCATTERD AT THE SOUND OF HIS NAME, GLORY TO GOD, The Word Says IF YOU ARE WITH ME BE WITH ME Those Who Love Him WILL Stand With Him today AND OBEY HIM AND Not Have The Desire To Please Anything But Him, And Everyday There Is A Trapped Layed For Us THAT ONLY HE THAT LOVES US AND FORBEARS US IN ALL THINGS through His Wisdom He Can Keep Us From The Traps OF The Dectiful , GLORY TO GOD,