View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 08:25 PM   #25
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Hello...

sorry to sound harsh on you, but it took this long for you to realize that?! geez...
I'm getting REALLY tired of you. I have been posting here for a little over a year. Prior to that, I used to just come to read. I have to say that I used to think you seemed pretty pleasant and even tempered in your posts ... somewhat neutral and always nice to people. Now, I just think you're obnoxous!

I know I've asked you this before and do not remember getting a response, so I'll ask again ...
Have I done something to offend you??? Because unless I'm just paranoid (which I'm not!), you always feel the need to be nasty in your responses to me. This is not the first time. I thought at first that it was just me, but I'm starting to see you're that way to others as well.

You've gone out of your way on several occasions to insult me. You even made a comment in the past that I should be banned from this board. That was because I was involved in a disagreement with someone else ... that didn't involve you ... and yet you felt the need to express your unfounded opinion. I have never been outright nasty to anyone on this board. No ... I don't always agree with the majority, and yes, I will go back and forth with people to make my point if I feel strongly enough about it. But I have never sworn at or made fun of any person here ... NOT EVER!!! And I don't feel I need to tolerate your snide little sarcastic remarks!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) Since the news were posted at the pit, we talked in a 1000 threads nothing was official. Our only source was Michael. Now why to ask this question, on the very first post of this thread again???

Getting facts straight:

1- Creed is done.
2- Creed is done, but not forever. They just extended their break.
3- Mark has a project along Flip and Brian.
4- Stapp has a project we don't know about it yet.
Why ask the question?? Well, I'll tell you why ...
I was just trying to be sure I had MY facts straight and that I hadn't missed anything else that was "officially" released ... nothing more! And if you are so tired of this topic, then don't go out of your way to read it and respond to it.

And about your "facts" above ... particularly #2 ... what exactly makes you such an authority? You talk like you know everything for sure. Yes ... we all hope that Creed is just on an extended break ... but the bottom line is that no one really knows anything for sure. So you can just stop pretending like you have all the answers.
Quote: Just because I collected a bunch of quotes and made fun of them and the situation, never at the people who posted them,
Absolutely NOT true ... speaking from experience!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) And one more request of mine: don't talk about me, talk to me. If I'm bugging you, let me know... why don't you just PM me?
You're absolutely right! This is something I probably should've PMed you about ... but quite frankly, since you are not shy about being sarcastic and snide to me (publically) ... then I am not going to be shy about telling you how I feel about it.