View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 12:45 AM   #14
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by C-Dogg
OK, I have to post my sad story now.

I originally had tickets for a show in Tacoma Washington, when I lived near there (about a 2 our drive), but then Stapp had his accident, and the show got cancelled so I had to return my tickets (I purchased these tickets about 10 minutes after they went on sale, and they were for the 8th row.)

Then I moved to Boise Idaho to attend college, and they had a date scheduled to come here, but, due to Stapp's laryngitis, the show was cancelled. I then got to return another set of tickets.

I purchased a Greyhound bus ticket and a ticket from ticketmaster, to go to Salt Lake City for their show a few days later (this was good cause I could live with my sister for a few days), but, the night before I was to leave, I checked my e-mail and there was a Creed E-News letter saying that show along with the one that night and a few others were cancelled.

3 attempts, 3 failures, too many miles to count.

So, in about 4 years of being a die hard Creed fan, I have not got to see them live yet. But, mark my words, I WILL.

I remeber when Lane Staley has borken his leg he performed in a wheelchair and AiC didnt cancel any dates. And Kurt Cobain was so sick on one European leg of Nirvana tour, that he'd thow up blood before he'd hit the stage. but Nivena didnt cancel any shows. That's what I call being devoted to your fans.