View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 08:54 PM   #5
C-Dogg
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK, I have to post my sad story now.

I originally had tickets for a show in Tacoma Washington, when I lived near there (about a 2 our drive), but then Stapp had his accident, and the show got cancelled so I had to return my tickets (I purchased these tickets about 10 minutes after they went on sale, and they were for the 8th row.)

Then I moved to Boise Idaho to attend college, and they had a date scheduled to come here, but, due to Stapp's laryngitis, the show was cancelled. I then got to return another set of tickets.

I purchased a Greyhound bus ticket and a ticket from ticketmaster, to go to Salt Lake City for their show a few days later (this was good cause I could live with my sister for a few days), but, the night before I was to leave, I checked my e-mail and there was a Creed E-News letter saying that show along with the one that night and a few others were cancelled.

3 attempts, 3 failures, too many miles to count.

So, in about 4 years of being a die hard Creed fan, I have not got to see them live yet. But, mark my words, I WILL.