View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 05:08 PM   #4
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I would suggest waiting to see if the green card comes through. The fake documents are a bad idea IMO. They can be really easy to spot, plus, if you get caught, you'll face jail time as a felon and definetly won't be able to come back.

If you get a tourist visa, would you automatically be denied for the green card? That would be a bad route to go. Especailly if you can't work for 6 months. That makes it really difficult to support yourself.

Marrying an American guy would work too, I guess. A good place for that is Caldwell Idaho (just a suggestion). Hey! That's where I am! What a coincidence. lol.

For places to live, I would suggest California. I love it there. New York is definetly a place with oppurtunity. Maybe also Texas? You could work in Las Vegas or Reno if you want to be a showgirl.

Do not come and work as in illegal. Trust me when I say that we hate illegals coming in and taking our jobs and will try very hard to get rid of them. Usually we succeed. Also, it's illegal for the employer to hire an illegal and they'd face penalties too if caught.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"