View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 08:40 PM   #74
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) I disagree with you Jooji in that I think it was a huge blunder on Stapp's part not to get his side out. I think that if Stapp had done that the article might have taken a more positive turn. I also hope you watch the MTV news segment that airs at 5:50pm eastern. It is a full 2 min segment where MTV basically says that Mark took the high road when it came to speaking about Scott. Also more clips of the interview are aired as well as mention about the situation with Brian being back. MTV also states in this segment that Stapp was asked "numerous times" to be interviewed but declined. Check it out and see what you think.

Michael

Dude.....I read the article....I don't need to watch the video. If he took the high road.....I'd hate to hear what taking the low road would have been. Like I said...Stapp would know how an interview with MTV would turn out. Kinda like all the others he's done with MTV. I hope he'll look for a more unbiased forum to air his side of the story...that is, if there is an unbiased forum when it comes to Stapp.....I'm beginning to wonder why the hell that is??????? Sorry....I'm being honest about how what I read came across to me.....I'm not the only one. I realize going on first impressions isn't always fair....but in this case I think I got the message,loud and clear....I'm sad to say. I wasn't impressed.