View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 07:01 PM   #62
Gabriel
Mark's Brother
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Sorry, I'm feeling pretty chatty today. Here is something I still don't understand... why is it that everyone tries to make this out to be a Mark vs. Scott thing? Last time I checked Brian and Flip were not chained up in the recording studio. They are doing Alter Bridge of thier own free will as are Creed's former managers, Creed's former accountants, Creed's former production crew, Creed's former tour manager, sound man, bodyguards, guitar techs, monitor people, and I could go on. Many, many people have rallied around Alter Bridge because they believe , as I do, in the passion and the quality of the music to come. This is not a conspiracy, folks. I think that any fan of Creed will completely fall in love with these new songs. I have not heard Stapp's stuff yet, but if he is indeed truly working with the Tea Party, I think it will be awesome. I have all the respect in the world for the Tea Party guys and if you haven't checked out one of thier CD's yet you are missing out because they rock!!

Michael