View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 12:17 AM   #11
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Kim V.) I didn't take it so well at first, the news of them "taking a break from Creed", but time has let me see the possibilities in their talented futures. I keep praying, of course, that it IS just temporary and they WILL regroup, stronger than ever.
I defenitly agree, and I was the same, I was devestated at first and when I think about it, I still am, but I am now more excited than anything about the new solo projects. Of course, I want them to get back together more than anything in the world, but I am defenitly positive about them going solo. Not meaning that I want them all to do that, but meaning that I think they will do well.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) There are just mixed emotions between the band members. They're just taking a break. If after their side projects they feel the same, then they'll break up, but for now Creed is on a break.
Geesh, who are you, Scott Stapp?
I think it's weird for fans to say, I mean you have just confirmed to all of us that they are "just taking a break" But are you inside their heads? Do you see them everyday? Heck, do you live with Mark Tremonti? Because as far as I know, they might not be doing that. I mean yeah, that's what it looks like, but we don't actually know what is fully going on, we just get the information.

And Creed_Defaultgirl, thanks for sharing that, where did you find that information? j/w
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006