View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 07:14 PM   #8
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Albums Recomended for the following ?

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ur right man..........sometimes i also get fedup with all the similar sounding power chords.............but giving up rock is something i cant do........ imean.......i am trying to listen to classic stuff......like judas preist...........iron maiden.........deep purple............ loads of led zepplin.......... i wish there were more bands like gun n roses.......creed........still outthere............ i dunno why most of the modren bands are all alternatively charged........ imean....recently i listened to bands like 12 doors, cheveelle, seether and they all have different sound but not hte kinda rock i want to hear......damn.......... iwish dayer were plentty of tremonti.......
well then i guess the only way to get the kind of muic u want to hear is to make it huh? thats whats i hope the next generation of artists do because right now rock is so bland, which sux cause music is one of my passions. i havent given up rock tho, i just wait until somthing good comes out(wich seems to take a lot more time then it used to). but i listen to those other genres because i have other music desired that arent met with rock.