Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #1469
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Appeal For Endurance,

Amen Hev, the word we need daily in our lifes from all sizes shapes forms and patterens, and the word is well worth the burden we carry for its benefits for it SHALL INDEED ENDURE US, If we Continue TO ENDURE IT AMEN, AMEN 2 timothy 1 _10_THOU THEREFORE, my son be strong in the grace that is within us through christ and the tings that tou hast heared of me AMONG MANY WITNESSESS the same commit tho to be faithful unto the the ways of man, who shall indeed be able to teach others also indeed thou therefore endure hardness AS A SOLDIER,OF GOD, no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier, and if a man also strive for masteries yet is he not crowned except he strive LAWFULLY ENDUREEEEE, the husbandman that labours must be first partaker of the fruits of course consider what i sayAND THE LORD GIVE THEE UNDERSTANDING IN ALL THINGS, REMEMBEAR That Jesus Christ Of The Seed Of David, WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD, ACORDING TO MY GOSPEL Whereein i suffer trouble, evildoer even unto bonds BUT THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT BOND therefore i endure all things FOR the Elects SakeThat They May Obtain Salvation WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST, It Is A faithfull saying For If We Dead With Him We Shall Also Live With Him
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You