Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #2580
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

Brother Just A Wonderfull Post On The Teaching On Forgiveness i,ll confess im asking for forgiveness around the clock brother around the clock for thoughts for thoughts spoking out loud Forgive Me Lord Im Sorry Lord AND Then So Help Me I,ll Turn Around 25 seconds later With The Same Thought And The Same Plea WE MADE OVERCOMERS BY OUR TESTIMONYS GLORY TO GOD Forgiveness We Cant Get Enough Of THATS WHY OUR GOD SO FURTHER And Made All Things Right At Calavary For All Of Us I Dont Care How Much You Love Jesus You Love GOD You Going Sin Even When You Dont Want Too AND IF WE GIVE INTO IT Brother And Give It The Authertiy In Our Life And Dont Ask For Forgiveness Right There Sin Is What Separates Us FROM GOD then i weigh and i see my sins Like Most Of Us im not perfect i got a big mouth THE GOOD LORD Must Staple Shut And A Strong Temper Toward All PRAISE JESUS AMEN In My Hatred I Say ALL Men Are Liars They All No Good AND Then So Help Me Brother IM REMINDED OF SOMETHING Forgiveness His Words NOBODY Else Could Fuifill I Dont Care How Much Love You Got HE THAT DWELLS IN YOU IS STRONGER And Overcame The World Forgive Theme Father For They Know What They Do WITHOUT this being spoking I DO Believe Brother OUR ENMIES And Trials For that Matter WOULD HAVE the Authertity Over US WITHOUT JESUS Forgiving Theme THE WAY ONLY HE COULD If We Can All Recall That Dramtic Scene In Passions Of Christ In The Garden AND The Cup WHEN That Demon Had Cluttered HIM AS WAS PRAYING TO GOD Now You Know Just A Powerfull Scene It Said NOBODY CAN DO IT FOR YOU MUST And I Was Swaring Through The Entire Scene ITS Was Best I Viewed That Movie In The Privacy Of My Home Not In The Theatre But The Point Im Trying To Make ONLY He Can Forgive US He Knew These Days Would Be HARD PRAISE JESUS AND HE HAS GOT THAT MY POWER My Brothers And Sisters TO FORGIVE US SO WE CAN GO FORTH IN GOD