View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 07:25 PM   #46
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
I'm not here to defend uncertain,(he doesn't need, ok?) but you have to admit Johnnynips started it when he said Myles is a bad singer and how this guy said it:
Quote: It was about the fans and right now their sticking it up our but with this crap singer.
O f course everyone has the right to think Myles is a bad singer or Stapp is a great singer...you like Stapp better than Myles, Right. It's your opinion...ok, but you don't need to use those words...this is no way of doing being disrespectful with all AB's fans, And as a result provoking a boring and unnecessarily discussion. Or you thought you could just throw up your "impressions" about Myles without an angry answer by his fans? You asked for this...and if the uncertain's answer was rude guy, you deserve it...at the least.
Look, I' m a Creed fan, a Stapp fan, but I'm also a AB fan. And I really try in my posts be respectful with all the members. Even though I disagree with some opinions here this is why they' re different, what no means they're wrong...
You're on a board, so you have to be ready to express your opinion and toughts but also to take the same things from the others members.
Be careful. Don't face it like a fight...

Finishing, if you really prefers Stapp and Creed , try to do it in a respectful way.... okay?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-25-2005 at 10:50 PM.