View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 01:32 PM   #34
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I'm glad U went back to church. I tell you, the enemy has been doing everything he can to discredit the church! How many people U know have left, U know. He has also been making quite alot of advancements over the couple of decades to discredit Jesus, especially to convince the world that Jesus was just a good good person, but He is more than that.

I have been so burdened by what I see in the world. It's been looking worse and worse. There is less and less place for the things dear to the Lord's heart, and I said to God, please, turn it around. My hearts been so heavy about it.

But after reading that post, Julie, I am reminded that jesus said that On this rock I will build my church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

The rock was someone that we know was not near to perfect, but that's what Jesus said. I believe it!

There has been so much distortion concerning who Jesus really is. So much quarreling over scriptures...of this I am guilty too....I hope that focusing on the basic fact that He died for us, will bring the focus back on the basis of why we live for Him.
i know sincirr } being a deep spirtual person like myself sometimes its hard to stay focused REALLY] but that is the most importan thing of all was the ultimate sacrafice!!} Everything my friends After that took Place Was made so that we could have life love forgivness And To be set free To be healed To Be All That We can Be!!!I will Shut Up Now} If We Just believe!!!! GOD BLESS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything